Bot flag requestsრედაქტირება
Hello, I am running my Bot User:SpaceBirdyBot as interwikibot on is.wikt (and de,es,pt,ga,af,fo,nah,scn,nl,sv,ro) lately because not all links are catched by the current active bots there. If You are interested I can set my bot to run here also.
I am using SVN pywikipedia (latest) and run it using
interwiki.py -wiktionary -autonomous -force -noauto -nobacklink -noshownew -neverlink:fur,ilo,nov,sco
- Botmaster: is:Notandi:Spacebirdy
- Bot's name:User:SpaceBirdyBot
- List of bot flags on other Wiktionarys:af,ar,co,ca,oc,da,de,el,es,it,is,pt,ga,gd,af,fo,nah,scn,nl,sv,ro,yi,zh-min-nan,...
- Technical details:svn pywikipediabot, latest versions
Best regards, --Spacebirdy 13:30, 26 ივნისი 2008 (UTC)
- Support --Malafaya 17:51, 26 ივნისი 2008 (UTC)
- Well, if you support it, grant the bot flag. ;) You are bureaucrat here... --Thogo 18:49, 7 ივლისი 2008 (UTC)
- Done. Sorry for the delay. I had forgotten about this :)--Malafaya 09:52, 8 ივლისი 2008 (UTC)
- Botmaster: Yoursmile
- Bot's name: User:YS-Bot
- List of bot flags on other Wiktionaries: full list
- Purpose: interwiki
- Technical details: pywikipediabot, latest versions
Hello. The standard bot policy was updated to allow global bots, which are now technically possible. These are trusted bots that will be given bot access on all wikis that allow global bots (the local policy or request page must explicitly allow them, or they won't get access on this wiki). The current requirements for global bots are:
- the bot must only maintain interlanguage links or fix double-redirects;
- the bot must already be active on several wikis, with long-term contributions to back up its trustworthiness.
Does anyone object to allowing global bots on this wiki? I'll update the local policy in a week if there are no objections. Thanks. —Pathoschild 01:15:09, 27 ივლისი 2008 (UTC)